Playing With Matches

What started as a means of chronicling the online dating experiences of two picky yet adventurous almost thirty somethings has turned into a chronicle of all that is, was and has made up their collective dating histories. Our two original daters are now joined by several other fun, breezy, sassy gals, and Playing With Matches is now a missive on dating misadventures, a cacophony of ups and downs, turmoil and bliss. With a bit of snark mixed in here and there.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Really? How Am I Supposed to React to This?

I hate to do this. I really do. But, he gave me no choice. And, since I know that I'm not the only one who got this particular email, I can "republish" it, as it's out there in the world. All over the world.

Crushed. Ego.

Here it is, in all its glory (ok, I felt bad, so I took out his real name and his real email address):

hi baby,my name is [insert a biblical name here].i think i like you.i will like to meet you,that is if your really looking for a real relationship.i am an artist,and i also buy and sell artefacts.i sometimes have to travell far to shop for artefacts.baby i think your the one for me,so lets make it happen.here is my private e.mail for you to reply me, [insert email address] bye for now baby.

I swear. All spelling and punctuation has been left in the original.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home