Playing With Matches

What started as a means of chronicling the online dating experiences of two picky yet adventurous almost thirty somethings has turned into a chronicle of all that is, was and has made up their collective dating histories. Our two original daters are now joined by several other fun, breezy, sassy gals, and Playing With Matches is now a missive on dating misadventures, a cacophony of ups and downs, turmoil and bliss. With a bit of snark mixed in here and there.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Courage and Confidence...that's moi

So to bring everyone up to speed..

i ended up texting him on Friday and asking if he wanted to grab a drink after work.

sometimes i cannot leave things be...and part of me though "f it" if he says no, he says no and i move on...

well he says "yes but i'm leaving for chi town"

who knows what that means...really...

i have been super strong and not texted since...but then again, he has not texted me either. though because there are some mutual friends...i heard there was weekend texts being sent...

will have to wait and see if i ever have anything else to blog on him...pretty sure he will be at same new years party...and we all know what can happen new years eve!

on a side note,

have met another...really kind of strange...

but i am limited on time...and he is worth some consideration...

so his blog will have to wait until tonight or tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting blog you all have going here, though depressing. The dating scene seems even murkier than I thought. I wouldn't know. I don't get it out much. Probably for the better since I'm one of those guys with the emotional baggage that women warn each other about. Recovering dope fiend, dysfunctional family, etc. But at least I know it, and try not to inflict it on others. I sometimes wonder if I'm missing anything by not getting out there, but my intuition tells me I'm simply avoiding more hell. Because surely I've had enough of that in my life.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home