Playing With Matches

What started as a means of chronicling the online dating experiences of two picky yet adventurous almost thirty somethings has turned into a chronicle of all that is, was and has made up their collective dating histories. Our two original daters are now joined by several other fun, breezy, sassy gals, and Playing With Matches is now a missive on dating misadventures, a cacophony of ups and downs, turmoil and bliss. With a bit of snark mixed in here and there.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Yes, I like British Accents.

I mean, who wouldn't want to date a Hugh Grant clone?

But, my dear British transplant, I do not like generic emails. Without pictures. And I know, for a fact, that you have sent the same email to three other girls. Who all look different and have completely different personalities.

Maybe you should be as discriminating as I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home