Playing With Matches

What started as a means of chronicling the online dating experiences of two picky yet adventurous almost thirty somethings has turned into a chronicle of all that is, was and has made up their collective dating histories. Our two original daters are now joined by several other fun, breezy, sassy gals, and Playing With Matches is now a missive on dating misadventures, a cacophony of ups and downs, turmoil and bliss. With a bit of snark mixed in here and there.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

I Couldn't Make This Up If I Tried

Sometimes I feel guilty when I do not respond to the unsolicited e-mails of individuals on Match. This morning, I received such an e-mail in which the "gentleman" explained he liked my profile. He then proceeded to say he's looking for a "friend with benefits." Um, hello. This is an Internet dating service. That means you want to date someone...not just hook up with them. Does this guy seriously think I'll be impressed by his "candor"? This would be one of the situations where I do not feel guilty about not responding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home