Playing With Matches

What started as a means of chronicling the online dating experiences of two picky yet adventurous almost thirty somethings has turned into a chronicle of all that is, was and has made up their collective dating histories. Our two original daters are now joined by several other fun, breezy, sassy gals, and Playing With Matches is now a missive on dating misadventures, a cacophony of ups and downs, turmoil and bliss. With a bit of snark mixed in here and there.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Match.com is an Asshole.

I find it very interesting that, since my Match membership ended, my Match generated matches are appearing in my inbox more frequently. Where I used to receive two a week, I am now receiving three. And while, generally, I'd find one or two of the twelve men I found in my inbox to be attractive, now the number has risen to four or even five. Is Match trying to lure me back into its lair? What's going on here?

I'm not falling for it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And they sent fakes to date some girls who were otherwise date-challenged (fine.. call them fugly). I'm not sure of the moral implications of this - it's deceitful, but then some of these women have no hope in this society of getting a date. A fat man may dream of love with someone up the ladder and may get it (if he's rich or powerful enough).. but what are the chances for a fat woman?

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home