Playing With Matches

What started as a means of chronicling the online dating experiences of two picky yet adventurous almost thirty somethings has turned into a chronicle of all that is, was and has made up their collective dating histories. Our two original daters are now joined by several other fun, breezy, sassy gals, and Playing With Matches is now a missive on dating misadventures, a cacophony of ups and downs, turmoil and bliss. With a bit of snark mixed in here and there.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Passed Out In an Unmade Bed

My rockstar tendancies came out full force last evening. I rolled into the Ritz about 11am to meet up with my bff and her sister-in-law and was pleasantly surprised that the hotel room was located on the club level which equates a 24 hour changing buffet and access to beer, wine and a RJ favorite CHAMPAGNE! After a little nibble and some bubbly we headed to the "Spa" to lay at what equates to the adult pool. Oh the life.

After my day of decadence...our entourage expanded and we hit the downtown scene in full style. High heels and lots of skin...skin that had been pampered all day long. I felt like a goddess and downtown was my realm. I was the queen of flirtation and witty remarks.

SO from now on, and I recommend this to all, I am going to spend Saturdays before hitting the town at the Ritz spa. I am all about being waited on hand and foot and knowing that almost any request will be granted...even if it's just for a day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Frankly, Scarlett said...

Oh! Oh! I am jealous!!! Clearly that is the ONLY way spend a Saturday. Sigh.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home