Playing With Matches

What started as a means of chronicling the online dating experiences of two picky yet adventurous almost thirty somethings has turned into a chronicle of all that is, was and has made up their collective dating histories. Our two original daters are now joined by several other fun, breezy, sassy gals, and Playing With Matches is now a missive on dating misadventures, a cacophony of ups and downs, turmoil and bliss. With a bit of snark mixed in here and there.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Repeat Performance.

You have got to be kidding me.

Our friends at Match are forever reminding us (bashing it into our match needy minds) that there are millions of singles out there who have decided, for one reason or another, to sign on for love. Whatever. If that's true, Mr. Match, why the hell am I getting "matches" from you who have already been in my inbox? The best part of it all is that two of today's matches (I've started getting four sets of matches a week, mind you, instead of the two I was getting when I was an actual subscriber) include "gentlemen" with whom I've already corresponded. And our correspondence was instigated because they appeared as a match in my inbox. Where are these millions of men?

So, not only is Match.com and asshole, Match.com is also lazy.

1 Comments:

Blogger NotCarrie said...

People always say how they "know tons of people who met their husbands/wives online"...but all I see are creeps.

So why do people keep marrying creeps;)?

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home