It's a good feeling when...
- You walk into the bathroom and see his toothbrush in your toothbrush holder...and it doesn't bother you that it's too big and doesn't really fit.
- You turn on the tv after he leaves and it's set to ESPN. And you keep it on in the background, as you do work, just because.
- You have lunch with a girl friend the afternoon after and you can't stop smiling as you talk about all the cute things that he did and said the night before.
- You can feel him smiling as he kisses the top of your head.
- You wake up in the middle of the night and shift positions and he shifts with you because he can't stop holding you.
- He brings you not flowers or candy but a gift so unique to you and so endearing that you don't even know what to say.
- Your friends ask you what your plans with him are for the weekend, assuming there are plans.
- You start missing him mere seconds after he leaves.