Playing With Matches

What started as a means of chronicling the online dating experiences of two picky yet adventurous almost thirty somethings has turned into a chronicle of all that is, was and has made up their collective dating histories. Our two original daters are now joined by several other fun, breezy, sassy gals, and Playing With Matches is now a missive on dating misadventures, a cacophony of ups and downs, turmoil and bliss. With a bit of snark mixed in here and there.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Sexy, slutty or just plain sassy

Halloween is here...and this year I have put off the whole costume thing until today. I have also found out that any of the assortment of "plans" i may choose to participate in this evening all require costumes. Not because no one will be at the locations not in costume...but for the fact my friends i will attend with all have great costumes. sometimes friends can be the bane of my existence.

So I'm sitting here with my costume box...which has dwindled over the years and mainly consists of colorful feather boas and funny hats thinking I have to actually go buy something.

So now comes the decision...do I go sexy, slutty or just plain sassy?

I'm leaning toward slutty.

4 Comments:

Blogger Reluctant Dater said...

how bout dressing sexy, acting sassy then being slutty? that sounds like a fun evening. :-)

4:13 PM  
Blogger allan said...

I vote slutty, and please send pics :)

10:42 PM  
Blogger jo said...

i love reluctant dater's suggestion. i only have one more thing to add... i'm expecting exciting stories :P

ryc: oh when i was hunting for a job, my family used to keep asking me on the progress of my jobhunt. that was really frustrating too. hang in there.

8:50 PM  
Blogger romance junkie said...

i think i accomplished rd's suggestion to a tee...

did meet a man as well...

he didn't call...

will blog on that later. maybe tonight.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home